Binary Options Brokers Accepting Sofort
Binary Options Brokers Accepting SofortNovember 20, 2013
If you trade binary options or Forex and are currently residing in Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, the United Kingdom, or Germany you definitely need to consider looking for a broker that accepts Sofort deposits.
The Advantages of Using Sofort as A Means to Fund Your Account
- No need to register.
- Easy deposit/withdrawal process.
- Widely available across main European countries.
- Just enter your brokers online banking information.
- All transactions are recorded in real time and funds are transferred on the spot.
- Can be used for purchasing a wide variety of goods online.
- Withdrawing money is much faster with Sofort as opposed to Wire Transfers.
How Does it Work?
Sofort provides you with a form that you need to fill out. There’s no need for a credit card or virtual bank account. Transferring funds from your account can take up to 48 hours and once that’s completed you can start executing real-money trades.
Secure Banking System
Sofort provides you with a unique Pin Code (Also referred to as TAN data system) which gives you an additional layer of encrypted security. Please note that only you have access to this Pin code once it is issued to you and its your responsibility to write it down somewhere safe.
To date, the only broker accepting Sofort deposits is Anyoption, however as the binary options industry grows more and more platforms are becoming savvier and understand the importance of providing alternative non-credit card payment options such as Ideal, Dankort, Poli, Neteller and Moneybookers (Skrill) to its growing base of traders.